Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K for October


     I first wrote to Aliya, in Mrs. Ripp's class. In her post, she talked about how she wished that school was from 10:00-5:00. She gave some great pros and cons to school being changed to these hours. I told her about how my high school was destroyed in a tornado in 2007, and the high school students had to attend class from 10:00-5:00 for the rest of the school year at a community college in my home town.  I also shared with her how this caused a lot of conflicts with sports and other activities. I told her that there will always be pros and cons to any time we attend school. 


    I then wrote to a little first grader named jersey, who simply said that she liked learning at school. I told her it was awesome to like to learn and that I like learning as well.

     I finally wrote to Tamara  in England. She posted a short google docs presentation about herself. She said that she liked using the computer at school. I told her that I, too, like being able to use the computer at school.   


Keep calm and blog on

No comments:

Post a Comment