Sunday, October 12, 2014

C4T Summary


This month I commented on Julie Vincentse’s blog.

principalmusings blog

The first blog I commented on was titled, “Capturing Struggling Readers”. In this blog she talks about audio books and how they are great for children who are low readers but want to be able to read the same things their classmates are. I told her how I was a low reader and that I loved using audio books so that I wouldn’t feel left out of what all my friends were reading.
A book


In her second post that I commented on she was talking about the legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr. had on society and how far we have come in such a short time. I told her I agreed that we have come so far from the time that Martin Luther King, Jr. told his “I have a dream” speech to now. I wonder what he would think he if he were still alive today and could see just how far we have come.

 Martian Luther King jr. giving his I had a dream speech

No comments:

Post a Comment