Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K September Summary


James' Blog

My first comment I wrote was to James in England. His first post that I commented on was to the Prime Minister asking him to put a ban on the usage of plastic bags. He talked about the harm they do to the environment. I told James that I agreed with him that plastic bags are bad for the environment and that it was neat to see a kid stand up and try and make a difference in this world.

My second comment was to James again and this time he was talking about how he and his group were making a Mortal Kombat movie in their school’s green room. I told James that I use to love to play that game with my brothers growing up and that I thought it was pretty cool that they got to make a movie about it in school, and that they had the equipment to make one using a green room.

Ethan's Link

My third comment was to Ethan here in the United States. In his blog post he was talking about what he would change about school if he were in charge. He said that he would make school shorter so that kids could have time to play outside and that he would make lunch longer so that kids could have more time to eat and chat with friends. I told him that I agree that kids don’t have much time anymore to be kids. By the time they get home from school and finish home work they are too tired to go play. I said that it is important for kids to have time to learn and to play. He also talked about how he would have some classes some days and some classes others days. I told him that I thought that would be a good idea, in college that is how we do classes and that I loved it. I told him that I thought he had some great ideas
 I love Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment