Saturday, November 8, 2014

C4t Summery


venspired

In Mrs. Venosdale’s first blog post that I commented on was about how the education world is tough, and at times you seem to be all alone doing what you think is best for your students. She compares this to salmon trying to make it up stream at Niagara Falls. She says that education is like Niagara Falls with everything pulling you down as you try to fight your way up, trying to defeat the odds of making it just like the salmon do. I told her that I have family members in the education field, so I have seen firsthand what education is really like. I understand the hardships and tough times that come with being a teacher.


In her second post that I commented on she was talking about how we need to remember what it is like to jump into a project scared and excited all at the same time. Students need to be able to know what it feels like to be excited, and scared, and nervous about starting a project, and then feeling like they have accomplished something once they have finished the project. I told her that in this class right now I know the feeling of being nervous and excited about trying a new project, and after I have spent days and hours working my very best on it, I get a knot in my stomach because I love what I put together and I just want everyone else to love it as well. I also feel good about myself when I have learned something new and made an accomplishment in the process. I told her that I hope to one day show my students what it feels like to finish a project that you are truly proud of.




No comments:

Post a Comment