Saturday, November 29, 2014

C4t summery

The first week I commented on Sharon Davison's blog, kindergartenlife.  In the post that I commented on she was talking about how great Skype was in her classroom. She uses it to have her students talk to other teachers and students. I told her how great it was that she was getting connected to other classrooms around the country and world. I told her it was great that she was showing her students at a young age that technology can bring the world closer together.



This week I commented on David Wee's blog , The Reflective Educator , where he gave us "20 things every teacher should do".  I told him that I loved all 20 things and that I will keep them in mind when I become a teacher. However, my favorite one was that he said teachers should learn something everyday. I told him that I couldn't agree more with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment